Bangkok - Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd., the regional headquarters of Honda in the Asia & Oceania (A&O) region, launched an all-new Honda Asia & Oceania Sustainability Website with a wider range of information and an all-new design. The updated 4-language website now covers Honda’s environmental, safety, and social activities across the region. The new website features content about Honda’s regional activities during the 2016 fiscal year (April 2015 to March 2016) and also communicates about the most recent topics in relevant areas of the region.
The Honda Asia & Oceania Sustainability Website was first launched in November 2015. With content in four languages, which are English, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, and Vietnamese, the website recorded over 55,000 visits from all over the world during its first year. It is linked to the websites of Honda’s subsidiaries in the Asia & Oceania region so that visitors can easily obtain a variety of information from Honda markets throughout the region.
The main topics on the website for fiscal year 2016 are:
- An all-new NAVI motorcycle with a 100cc “Honda Eco Technology” engine was launched in India.
- A “downsized” VTEC TURBO engine for the all-new Civic was introduced in the region.
- Honda SENSING, advanced driver-assistive technologies, was introduced in models such as Accord and Pilot.
- Several models achieved a 5-star rating for their safety standards by the New Car Assessment Program for Southeast Asia (ASEAN NCAP) and The Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP), including the recently-introduced HR-V (ASEAN NCAP and ANCAP) and BR-V (ASEAN NCAP).
- The use of a Combined Brake System (CBS) in all automatic transmission (AT) motorcycles was expanded.
3) Social Activity:
- Safety training for both automobile and motorcycle customers and the public was provided to over three million riders and drivers across the region.
Honda will continue moving forward to provide new value in products and services, striving to realize the joy and freedom of mobility in a sustainable society in the Asia & Oceania region.
To check out the updated content in four languages on the all-new Honda Asia & Oceania Sustainability Website, please visit http://sustainability.honda.asia.
*Number of page views