Bangkok – Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is exhibiting the fifth generation of the all-new Honda CR-V for customers and those who are interested in experiencing it at the 38th Bangkok International Motor Show, along with recently-launched models; the new Honda City and the all-new Honda Civic 5-door Hatchback. A total of 12 models are on display to stimulate Thailand’s automobile market at Honda Booth A9, Challenger Hall 2, Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani, from March 29 to April 9, 2017.
Mr. Pitak Pruittisarikorn, Chief Operating Officer, Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said, “Throughout many years, the customer’s needs have always been our main focus. We are committed to developing and offering high-quality automobiles which are environmentally-friendly, equipped with the latest advanced technological features, and providing the best in comfort and safety in a range of models that meet the lifestyles, diverse needs, and ultimate satisfaction of our customers. Honda’s cars have always received good feedback from Thai customers, which helped to put us in the top position in the passenger car segment for two years in a row, in 2015 and 2016, and many of them are customer’s most favorite models. In this event, Honda is exhibiting 12 models including three launched earlier this year; Honda City, Honda Civic Hatchback, and Honda CR-V, along with many special offers. I am sure that Honda will absolutely continue to create more trends in the Thai automobile market.”
Highlights at this year’s Honda Booth include the fifth generation of the all-new Honda CR-V, a premium SUV that will take you anywhere you can imagine with a new exterior design that leverages its luxurious and strong look in all dimensions. The spacious cabin offers more comfort and is ready to fit all lifestyles with third-row seating and a total of seven seats. The all-new Honda CR-V is equipped with a brand new 1.6L i-DTEC DIESEL TURBO engine with a shift-by-wire nine-speed automatic transmission, or a 2.4L DOHC i-VTEC engine with a CVT transmission. The all-new Honda CR-V boasts a comprehensive range of comfort and convenience features such as a Hands-free Power Tailgate and advanced standard safety equipment that takes SUV standards to the next level.
Another model on display is the all-new Honda Civic 5-door Hatchback, which extends the success of the all-new tenth-generation Honda Civic that achieved bookings of more than 35,000 units within one year after its launch. The all-new Honda Civic 5-door Hatchback reflects a true sports-premium identity with a sporty design plus a new level of versatility. It comes with a 1.5L VTEC TURBO engine for high-performance driving and fuel efficiency, and sophisticated design details with windswept lines on the sides, front, and back. A beehive grille offers a strong and sporty look, as does the iconic eye-catching hatchback. The interior still offers a wide, comfortable cabin for all lifestyle requirements with plentiful storage space at the back. A retractable cover can be pulled out from a side-mounted cassette quickly and easily from either side to secure the storage area, while advanced safety technologies ensure safer and more secure driving pleasure.
The Honda Booth will also feature the new Honda City, another favorite model for Thai customers with more than 10,000 bookings within three months following its launch in January. The new Honda City comes with the best in all dimensions, including LED Daytime Running Lights standard in all variants, a sleeker and sportier look with a newly-designed chrome grille, and new front and rear bumpers. The spacious cabin features a gun metallic-color accented dashboard and new sporty-looking seats. The new Honda City is fully equipped with advanced features and is E85 compatible to provide a fuel-efficient and eco-friendly driving experience.
During the motor show, Honda is pleased to hold the “Honda Extra Special” campaign for all customers who make a booking before April 9 and take delivery of their car within April 20, 2017. Details are as follows:
· A complimentary Modulo foldable bicycle worth 6,500 baht for all Honda car bookings.
· Honda Brio and Brio Amaze offer installment support of 2,500 baht per month for 12 months.
· Honda City with 1.99% interest or one year of free insurance with Honda Ultimate Care for an extended warranty of either five years or 140,000 kilometers, and an extension of 24-hour roadside assistance privileges to five years.
· Honda Jazz with 1.29% interest and one year of free insurance plus installment support of 1,000 baht per month for 12 months.
· Honda Civic with 1.99% interest.
· Honda Mobilio with 0.99% interest and one year of free insurance and installment support of 2,500 baht per month for 12 months.
· Honda Accord and Accord Hybrid with a choice of 2.79% interest and one year of free insurance, or 1.99% interest with a 10,000 baht Honda voucher. The Accord Hybrid also comes with a 5,000 baht fuel voucher and a Privilege Package to ensure safety in every drive.
· Honda BR-V with a choice of 2.09% interest and one year of free insurance plus installment support of 1,000 baht per month for 12 months, or installment support of 2,000 baht per month for 12 months.
· Honda HR-V with a choice of 2.09% interest and one year of free insurance, or installment support of 1,000 baht per month for 12 months.
· 1st Car Program Customer or old car exchange. All customers who exchange their used car (other brands) for a new Honda car will receive a 5,000 baht Honda voucher. Honda’s existing customers who exchange their used Honda car for a new Honda car will receive a 8,000 baht Honda voucher.
· Information Update Program. All Honda customers who update their contact information so they don’t miss any special offers or news from Honda will receive a 100-baht Tesco Lotus gift voucher.
Interested members of the public are welcome to visit the Honda Booth to explore automobile innovations and special offers from Honda at the 38th Bangkok International Motor Show from March 29 to April 9, 2017, at Booth A9, Challenger Hall 2, Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani. The same offers are also available at Honda’s showrooms nationwide. For more information, please visit www.honda.co.th.