The new Honda BR-V has a sporty design in every dimension, including a new chromium front grille and sporty 16-inch alloy wheels. The simple but luxurious interior features a sporty new seat design plus a spacious and comfortable cabin that is simple to adjust for a variety of uses.
The new Honda BR-V is available in two variants:
- The SV variant comes with new projector headlights with LED position lights, LED daytime running lights, and newly-designed fog lights. The premium sporty exterior look is enhanced by a shark-fin style radio antenna. A 7-seater with a sporty two-tone interior in black and red, the SV variant has three rows of seats. The second-row seat is a 60:40 split folding with one-motion tumble type that can be moved forward and backward for easy access for third-row passengers, plus a three-level reclining backrest. The third-row seat offers generous legroom and is a 50:50 split one-motion fold-and-tumble type to provide maximum rear storage space. The rear air conditioner ensures good air flow to all areas of the cabin. The SV variant is priced at 835,000 baht.
- The V variant is equipped with projector headlights. It’s a 5-seater with two rows of seats. The second-row seat, a 60:40 split folding, is a one-motion tumble type. The cabin offers generous storage space to meet all usage requirements, with a cargo floorboard and a utility box under the second-row seat. The V variant is priced at 765,000 baht.
The new Honda BR-V is powered by a SOHC 1.5L i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine that produces 117 horsepower, with a CVT developed under Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology. Together they deliver superior performance under all driving conditions along with great fuel economy, and the engine is compatible with both E20 and E85 fuel.
Many premium features offer the best in comfort for every journey, including indicators that illuminate in white light, a Multi-Information Display (MID) screen showing fuel efficiency information, premium technologies you can control with a simple touch such as a 7-inch touchscreen display that supports both iOS and Android devices, easy audio-visual connection via HDMI, USB, and AUX sockets, Bluetooth telephone connectivity, and many standard safety features to ensure every journey is safe.
The new Honda BR-V is available in six colors: new Passion Red Pearl, new Platinum White Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Black Crystal Pearl, and Taffeta White.
To support the introduction of the new BR-V, Honda also launched the “Trade-up to a new Honda BR-V” campaign. Customers who trade in their current car for a new Honda BR-V at any Honda showroom nationwide will receive a BR-V Journey set valued at 4,590 baht, which includes a 3,000 baht prepaid gasoline card and a special folding picnic table worth 1,590 baht. This promotion is valid from 6 June, 2019, until 31 August, 2019. Customers can also enjoy the “Double Smile” campaign, with a choice of a zero-baht down payment or low installments of 9,000 baht per month*, also available at Honda showrooms nationwide from 6 June, 2019, until 30 June, 2019.
In addition, Honda invites customers to join the “Happy Day Happy Drive” campaign to experience the happiness of driving every Honda model, especially the new Honda BR-V active sport crossover, by registering for a test drive from 6 June, 2019, until 31 August, 2019, to receive a “Happy Insulated Storage Bag” worth 499 baht for free. For more information, please contact any Honda showroom nationwide, call the Honda 24 hr. Contact Center at 02 341 7777, or visit: www.honda.co.th/testdrive
For more information about the new Honda BR-V, please contact any Honda showroom nationwide or visit: www.honda.co.th/brv
*Rules and conditions apply.
Remarks: - Features vary according to model variants.
- Passion Red Pearl and Platinum White Pearl are available only for the SV variant.
- Taffeta White is available only for the V variant.
- Passion Red Pearl and Crystal Black Pearl cost an additional 6,000 baht.
- Platinum White Pearl costs an additional 10,000 baht.